Thursday, August 16, 2012

Classroom Policies & Procedures, About Me Letter

Objectives: SWBAT -
  1.  Discuss classroom policies and procedures.
  2. Write an "about me" letter to the teacher.
  • I can follow classroom policies and procedures.
  • I can describe myself to my teacher.

Writing Prompt: Students will write an "About Me" letter to the teacher.


To Do:  
1) Review the finalized list of qualities of a good student/teacher.
2) Discuss specific classroom policies and procedures.
  • Homework expectations
  • Passes from class
  • organization
  • supplies and planners 
  • Safety Drills
  • Behavior Management Systems
3) Pass out instructions for "About Me" letter.  Students will be asked to write an introductory letter about themselves and their experiences in mathematics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment